Are you in need of contacting Verizon Wiresless customer service number and contact details? If so then this post is for you just read on. As you have already known, Verizon wireless telecommunication is the largest telecom in United State providing quality network to over 5 million users.
If you are among this large number of users the contact customer is not restricted if you have any issues. As a Verizon Wireless user a stage one may come when you may experience network discomfort or have related issues, all that is needed is to put a call through to their customer care service.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Phone Number & Contact Details (Talk to Human)
Below are means of contacting Verizon Wireless Customer Care service.
Customer Service Representatives can help with your device, account,
plan and bill questions during business hours.
To call verion wireless network and speak with customer care dial:
Wireless Customer Service Number +1 800-922-0204
- Then press #, then press 0 when it asks for your number.
- For the EXISTING CUSTOMERS press 4
- Then you have to say ‘customer service. wait on hold for some seconds.
- Enter your social security number’s last four digits.
- If your call is answered by automated machine end it and try 800-526-3178. Using any of this two number will get you speaking with real person
Verizon Wireless 24/7 automated phone system:
- Find your balance and make a payment
- Track your usage
- Learn more about Voice Mail and other features
or dial *611 from your mobile phone
Mon – Fri, 7 AM – 11 PM local time
Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time
Customer Service – Prepaid
dial *611 from your mobile phone
Mon – Sun, 6 AM – 11 PM local time
Verizon Wireless Customer Care On Twitter
These are quick ways to get account information by text message to your device. Just text or call one of the shortcuts on your phone to get your answer quickly.
|#BAL (#225)||+||Send||=||Check balance||*611||+||Send||=||Check balance|
|#MIN (#646)||+||Send||=||Minutes used||*86||+||Send||=||Voice mail|
|#PMT (#768)||+||Send||=||Make payment||#PMT (#768)||+||Send||=||Make payment|
|#DATA (#3282)||+||Send||=||Data used|
|#UPG (#874)||+||Send||=||Upgrade eligibility|